Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Antonio Jackson's New Remake Drake's Worst Behavior!

As I sit here listening to "Bad Mind" by Black Rhyno I can't help but to think one day I hope to become just as influential as he has. If you haven't heard of him it is because he's a rapper from Jamaica. He is like the "Lil Wayne" of Rasta Rap. Check him out when you can. I am inspired as all ways to bring to you the last work for the album I have been working on for the last few months. "Jacked" Mix tape will be featuring Remakes of HipHop Pop and Pop songs Performed by me with my own twist. If you have heard Drake's "Worst Behavior"/ "Worst" then you will be familiar with what you are about to hear next. This is "Worst" Remake ft. Antonio Jackson. Thanx for taken the time to listen. http://www.reverbnation.com/antoniojay/song/19359312-drakeworst-behavior-remake-ft-antoniojay

No comments:

Post a Comment